Kulco New Engineering Works was established in 1964 with a view to manufacture quality locks for various
applications. We manufacture household locks, automobile locks, two wheeler locks and industrial locks.
Office / Factory Address
Plot No D-7/2 ,Street No 20,
M.I.D.C, Andheri ( E ) ,
Mumbai - 400093. India.
Phone : 8373735 , 8327291 , 6935972
Fax : 8396139
E-mail : ani...@kulcolocks.com; anil...@gmail.com
Our Location: We are located at M.I.D.C (Marol), Andheri (E), which is the nearest industrial area
near to Mumbai City. In about 90 minutes, one can reach the City or the eastern and western suburbs. The
International airport and the domestic airport is located just 10 minutes from here.
This location has a very good vendor base of all types of services & job workers. It is also near to large
industries like Larsen & Toubro, Godrej Group of Industries, Premier Auto Ltd, Mahindra & Mahindra
Group of Industries, SEEPZ and many more.
What Do We Do: We are manufacturing all types of Mechanical Locks Of International Standards at
most compatible rates, even comparable with China.
Hyped Up Myths
Well known brands are justified in charging premium prices.
Economies of scale have no effect on the price.
Known brands have a heavy capital investment and manufacture components in-house, which in turn increases the prices.
Many brands in the world sell the products manufactured by other units.
With Kulco you pay only for the product and not for the hype.
Because of low overheads, slightly large quantity, you can get the product at a bargainable price.
Components here are bought outs from component manufactures who are experts in their field giving high quality at cheapest price.
We manufacture the products for the bigger units.
Mr. Anil. Kulkarni
Ms. Shibani Kulkarni
General Administration & Accounts.
- Provide Quality Products as per agreed specifications and satisfy ISO requirements.
- Continuously improvement in manufacturing process.
- Provide Training to our employees , Vendors & Sub- contractors.
- Continuous rejection free supply.
- Cost - effective supply without compromise on quality.
- Ensure timely supply to our customers.
- Have a clean and best equipped factory.
- Continuous monitoring of processes, to reduce the rejection rate to 6
sigma (i.e 1 part per million)
- Cost effective increase in production with low cost automation.
- Provide atleast 50 hours training in one year to our operators and
workers regarding house keeping and safety.
- Comply with local and statutory requirements.
Copyright © 2000 -Kulco New Engineering Works. All rights reserved.
Powered by Webngraphics.com