Kulco New Engineering Works was established in 1964 by Mr. Anil Kulkarni, as a premier lock manufacturing company.
To manufacture and introduce market-acceptable product with user-friendly features at competitive prices with easy access to service.
To deploy necessary resources and involve employees for achieving continual improvement in the quality management systems and the processes involved in manufacturing and supply of locks and keys, thereby improving the finished product; in order to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous rejection free supply.
- Cost – effective supply without compromise on quality.
- Ensure timely supply to our customers.
- Have a clean and best equipped factory.
- Comply with local and statutory requirements.
- Increase in production, with low cost automation.
- Continuous monitoring of processes, to reduce the rejection rate.
- Provide at least 50 hours training in one year to our operators and workers regarding housekeeping and safety.
- Well-known brands are justified in charging premium prices.
- Economies of scale have no effect on the price.
- Known brands have a heavy capital investment and manufacture components in-house, which in turn increases prices.
- With Kulco you pay only for the product and not for the hype.
- Because of low overheads, slightly large quantity can be purchased at a lower price.
- Components here are bought outs from components manufactures who are experts in their field giving high quality at cheapest price.